The word “warrior” is a strong word and appropriately so. A warrior is a strong person. One who has earned the title because they’ve exhibited a sustained endurance in the fight to protect their values, beliefs and ideals. A warrior lives their life with honor, integrity and an unwavering commitment to Truth.
I bet you’re thinking “Wow, that all sounds really heavy! What’s that got to do with wealth creation?” Here’s the answer. A master maker of riches is a person who has learned that their mindset and how they manage their mind is their biggest asset in wealth creation. A mindset that is married to Truth in all things is the mindset that can effectively cut through denial, illusion, ego, competition, challenges, set-backs, fluctuating global conditions and negativity.
In a nutshell, they are master makers of riches because they are master warriors.
“The master warrior is a man of character, a man of wisdom and insight.” Forrest E. Morgan
A master warrior knows that an unwavering commitment to Truth is what allows them to remain, sustain and grow their personal wealth at all levels of human existence.
Here are the Warrior’s 5 Ways to Wealth:
- Stay true to yourself no matter what. Wealth warriors do not allow criticism, judgement, fear and success to overtake them to the point they lose themselves, their values or morality.
- Be unafraid to challenge the status quo. Warriors see the status quo as limiting and representative of complacency. They continuously seek new ways to innovate, stretch the boundaries of human potential and are unafraid to promote change.
- Value allocation versus accumulation. Smart allocation of resources is what multiplies and strengthens wealth and accumulation is what decreases and weakens wealth. A habit of accumulation is a mindset of fear which does not provide expansive behavior leading to expansive wealth.
- Burning desire to improve humanity’s daily quality of life. The goods or services being promoted and sold are created with the primary goal to improve lives.
- Know when to rest, but never quit growing. An unrelenting drive to positively expand self, worldview and provide solutions. Periods of rest to prevent burn-out, brain-drain and provide optimal mental, physical, spiritual and intellectual endurance necessary for continued expansion.
The above fabulous five all have one thing in common. Fearlessness. Wealth warriors feel the fear and go ahead and take action anyway. It’s normal and ok to feel fear. We all do. What’s not productive is to allow fear to rule you, rather than you rule your fear.
In closing my shocking confession: I had a big presentation to give to major Hollywood insiders. I was NOT an insider. I was an outsider, but I had something that they wanted—money. They had something I wanted—an inspiring, hot property. As I presented my financial model and deal structure that would be acceptable to my investors, I witnessed shocked faces all around. I paused and asked “Why the surprise?” The reply was “Well, that just not ok. That’s not how it’s done here in Hollywood.” I simply said, “Why not?” The reply after a long pause was “Well, it’s just never been done that way before.” I had to advise them that if they wanted the funding that’s how it would need to be done. And, guess what? They agreed to the deal! You see, this was at a time when the hedge funds pulled their capital out of Hollywood. By challenging the status quo, we were able to provide a win-win solution to expanding growth on all sides of the equation. BTW, the “hot property” was a film based upon the inspiring true story of one man’s rise to fame, loss of self, and journey to self-redemption.