Getting your business off to a great start for the coming year means dedicating yourself to planning and strategy. But while start-of-year planning is important to business success, you can’t ignore the rest of the year.
Sixteen members of the Forbes Coaches Council, including myself, were asked what business leaders should do in January – and beyond – to set themselves up for a successful year. Among the suggestions, ideas on:
- Mapping goals and defining potential wins
- Understanding key trends that can affect your business success
- Prioritizing human resources strategies and learning from your staff
- Improving company culture
- Focusing on customer needs
- Carving out time to think
- Responding and adapting to change
- Taking a critical look at the past year
- Developing habits that lead to sustainable business success
Read the full article for a wide variety of tips and strategies on what to do – and what not to do – in the months ahead.
More suggested reading on the topic of business success: